International Water Organizations
- Charity Water: bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations.
- Global Water Challenge: A coalition of 22 organizations working for universal access to clean water and safe sanitation.
- MERLIN: British international aid program providing health care and medical relief for vulnerable people caught up in natural disasters, conflict, disease and health system collapse.
- UNICEF: water, sanitation and hygiene.
- WASRAG: Water and Sanitation Rotarian Action Group
- World Lakes Network: A global network working for the conservation and sustainable management of lakes.
ZEALAND AND PACIFIC ISLANDS
- Eawag: Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology
- EcoPeace Middle East: (Formerly Friends of the Earth Middle East.) Organization of Jordanian, Palestinian and Israeli environmentalists.